Tuesday 29 March 2011

It has rained at last....

We have had 5mm of rain this morning which may not sound a lot, but it seems to have perked up the garden. Watched the New Zealand innings in their WC semi against Sri Lanka, but am beginning to think that Enlgand's performance was not quite so bad as NZ score at a slower rate than England did.

Have had a boost to my WW efforts on Travian uk5 because a player near me is going on his hollibobs and after many weeks of silence sent me a message to say he had set me as sitter, and now I can send as many resources to the WW village as possible.

The dreaded knock on the door just before 1 p.m., but not the fish man as I had thought, but a chap from the water board saying he had marked my stopcock for replacement by a water meter. I can expect to have one installed within 60 days! Remarkable speed these people work at ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment