Wednesday 30 March 2011

Tired again....

So watched India v Pakistan in the WC semi final. No egotistic southern hemisphere bullshit commentators for once. I presume that now there are none of their teams left in the tournament there is no point in them bothering with it.

At least Michael Atherton seems to be still there.

It rained again this morning, but brightened up this afternoon and I discovered the drawback of buying a tub of Pringles yesterday, I had finished it by lunchtime. Flowers on the plum tree are doing well, there must be around 30-40 and I hope a few set. Nothing on the apples or the pear so far, but I'm not surprised given what the badgers have done to them over the winter. I am just glad they are surviving.

I discovered that not only had I not opened the current edition of Backtrack, I had not opened the previous month either. That is an illustration of how boring this time of year is until temperatures warm up. I can see the advantage of spending the winter months in Naples or somewhere similar.

But, fate will not allow me to win money on the lottery because I would just drink myself to death, so that winter option is not going to happen. Oh well, it is liver and bacon for tea - but rather salty as I added a bit too much gravy browning - so lets live it up fatso style, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment